OxyGeneo 3-in-1 Super Facial in Richmond Hill
3-in-1 Super Facial. Patented OxyGeneo™ technology provides unparalleled skin nourishment & oxygenation, revealing younger looking skin after just one treatment.
All You Need to Know About OxyGeneo Facial
OxyGeneo facial involves the concept of using oxygen to treat the skin. The first generation of oxygen based skin treatments came out in 2000 and they’re still widely popular at medical spas and other dermatologist’s offices because they bring an instant glow to your face, making you look more radiant than ever. So can these oxygen skin treatments get any better? Yes, they can.
“Better than Microdermabrasion”
Find out why professionals are calling the OxyGeneo™ Facial “better than microdermabrasion”.
- Skin Plumping & Hydrating
- Restored Skin Volume
- Renewed Youthful Glow
- Increased Collagen
- Reduced hyper-pigmentation
- Improved Skin Cell Production
- Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles
- Safe for ANY skin type!
How it works
This is where OxyGeneo comes in. This facial is called OxyGeneo 3 in 1 super facial for a reason. The three aspects of this facial are:
This deals with removing the upper layer of dead skin cells. It’s similar a gentle version of microdermabrasion.
2. SKIN REJUVENATION
This stage infuses your skin with ingredients like peptides, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid.
This phase deals with carbon dioxide bubbles that are made to burst against the surface of your skin. This process stimulates the oxygen-rich flow of blood to the area under treatment and helps the skin absorb the active ingredients used in the skin rejuvenation phase.
How Is OxyGeneo Different?
The additional and separate step of exfoliation is the first thing that sets the OxyGeneo facial apart from other oxygen based skin treatments. Then there’s the non-vacuum hand piece which is a vibrating device and has a very gentle touch to your skin unlike the wands used in other treatments. This is even fit to be used on sensitive skin as well. Then the whole oxygenation phase in the OxyGeneo facial is different from other oxygen treatments. The standard oxygen facials involve a stream of pressurized oxygen that hits your skin, but the effect of OxyGeneo 3 in 1 super facial takes place internally.
How Does It Feel?
The entire treatment takes about 30 minutes or less. It’s a very, very fast treatment.
- Cleansing: The first step is to cleanse the skin.
- Exfoliation: This step takes about 6 minutes to be completed. The practitioner will paint the gel all over your skin, and then the handpiece is used over your face which produces some foam. The feeling is of mild tingling, but nothing uncomfortable or irritating.
- Dermal Infusion: The foam on your face is washed off and some more gel is applied to your face for dermal infusion. This takes about 8 minutes. A massage tip is attached to the hand device and it is run all over your face till the gel is absorbed. This is a very relaxing step.
- Hand Massage: The face is then treated to a hand massage so that the remaining gel is absorbed in the skin, bringing you a pumped up glow to the face.
OxyGeneo is indeed a super facial. Not only it leaves you with glowing and hydrated skin, but also pampering your skin with such a modern treatment provides a great feel. This is the reason why it’s gaining popularity among women widely. So if you’re considering to revitalize your skin with OxyGeneo facial then contact Royal Laser Clinic in Richmond Hill, Ontario at (905) 237-3242 and book an appointment today.
Before and After Oxygeneo Pictures
Book a free consultation with our aesthetician expert
Hours of operation:
Please use the form to submit any questions or comments you might have directly to Royal Laser & Skincare Clinic. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Address: 10815 Yonge Street, Suite 202A, Richmond Hill, Ontario L4C 3E3
Phone: (905) 237-3242
Monday to Friday - 10 am to 6 pm
Saturday - 11 am to 5 pm
Sunday - Closed