OxyGeneo 3-in-1 Super Facial in Richmond Hill
Our 3-in-1 super facial is patented OxyGeneo™ technology and provides unparalleled skin nourishment and oxygenation revealing younger looking skin just after one treatment.
All You Need to Know About OxyGeneo Facial
An OxyGeneo facial uses oxygen to treat the skin. The first generation of oxygen-based skin treatments came out in 2000. They’re still widely popular at medical spas and other dermatologist’s offices because they bring an instant glow, and making skin look more radiant than ever. How can these oxygen skin treatments get any better? Further knowledge and world-class technology continue to improve our patient’s results.
“Better than Microdermabrasion”
Find out why skincare professionals call the OxyGeneo™ facial “better than microdermabrasion.”
- Skin Plumping & Hydrating
- Restored Skin Volume
- Renewed Youthful Glow
- Increased Collagen
- Reduced hyper-pigmentation
- Improved Skin Cell Production
- Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles
- Safe for ANY skin type!
How it works
This facial is called OxyGeneo 3 IN 1 super facial for very specific reasons. The three components of this facial are:
Exfoliation is similar to a gentle version of microdermabrasion. It removes the upper layer of dead skin cells.
2. SKIN REJUVENATION
Skin rejuvenation infuses your skin with ingredients like peptides, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid.
During oxygenation, carbon dioxide bubbles burst against the surface of a patient’s skin. This process stimulates the oxygen-rich flow of blood to the area under treatment and helps skin absorb active ingredients used in the skin rejuvenation phase.
How is OxyGeneo Different Than Other Facials?
The additional step of exfoliation is the first thing that sets OxyGeneo facials apart from other oxygen-based skin treatments. Then there’s a non-vacuum hand-piece (a vibrating device) touching a patient’s skin gently, unlike wands commonly used for other treatments. OxyGeneo facials are suitable for sensitive skin as well.
Then the whole oxygenation phase in the OxyGeneo facial is different from other oxygen treatments. Standard oxygen facials involve a stream of pressurized oxygen on a patient’s skin, but the effects of OxyGeneo 3 in 1 super facial happens inside a client’s body.
How Does It Feel?
This treatment is very quick; it takes 30 minutes or less from start to finish.
- Cleansing: Patient’s need to begin with clean, product-free skin.
- Exfoliation: This step takes approximately 6 minutes to complete. The aesthetician puts gel all over the patient’s skin. The hand-piece is used on a patient’s face and produces some foam. Patients may feel a mild tingling sensation, but it is not irritating or uncomfortable.
- Dermal Infusion: The foam is washed off, and more gel is applied to the patient’s face for dermal infusion. This step takes approximately 8 minutes. A massage tip is attached to the hand device, and it moves across the patient’s face until the gel is absorbed. This is a very relaxing part of the treatment.
- Hand Massage: Finally, patients are treated to a hand massage so that the remaining gel is absorbed into the skin, and the patient’s face glows
OxyGeneo will hydrate and make your skin glow. Thanks to modern technology, you will also feel pampered and relaxed. For all of these reasons, OxyGeneo facials continue to gain popularity with women of all ages.
If you’re considering to revitalize your skin with OxyGeneo facial then contact Royal Laser Clinic in Richmond Hill, Ontario at (905) 237-3242 and book an appointment today.
Before and After Oxygeneo Pictures
Book a free consultation with our aesthetician expert
Please use the form to submit any questions or comments you might have directly to Royal Laser & Skincare Clinic. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Hours of operation:
Monday to Friday: 10:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m
Saturday: 11:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m
Address: 10815 Yonge Street, Suite 202A, Richmond Hill, Ontario L4C 3E3
Phone: (905) 237-3242
Appointment Cancellation Policy
Please call us at (905) 237-3242 two days prior to your appointment to let us know if you need to reschedule or cancel. If we do not receive prior notification, you will be charged for the missed appointment.